Tallin & Warsaw : gateways to new markets
Are you keen on learning about these great opportunities to expand your startup to a new market? Come and join us for the best birthday cake at Business Link Astoria.
– How Estonia and Poland can work together to create the best startup ecosystem in Europe?
– How Estonia can be a gateway for Polish startups to Nordics?
– How Poland can be a gateway for Estonian startups to the CEE region?
– How the Estonian E-residency program enables doing business to startup founders?
– How the Startup Hub Poland is making Poland the innovation hub of the world?
All these questions will be answered during the meeting with the Ambassador of Estonia His Excellency Martin Roger.
At this event, we will open several gates enabling startups to expand to new markets. We will share experiences of startups, who participate in Startup Hub: Poland Prize, an acceleration program designed for international startups to grow in Poland. We will explain the benefits of the Estonian e-residency program. Last but not least, we will network with Polish and Estonian investors, business angels, entrepreneurs, and startup program makers.
When: 26th of November 2019, 15:00 – 17:00
Where: Astoria, Premium Offices, 2 Przeskok St.
See you there! REGISTER